BEST ETL DATA INTEGRATION TOOLS.
- SAP BW
- SAP Business Objects Data Services
WHAT ARE ETL DATA INTEGRATION TOOLS?
Data integration primarily foundation of the analytical processing from large data sets by aligning, combining and presenting each data set from organizational departments and external remote data sources to fulfill integrator objectives.
- Correctly implementation
- Ability to access
- Data Extract from data sources
- Business Integration across multiple data sources
- Delivery of the changes made to the enterprise sources
BENEFITS OF DATA INTEGRATION ETL TOOLS?
Sales & Marketing management
- Improve customer experience
- Customer who buy both product A and B
- Customer channels
- Improve product prices
- Price trendsover time
- Retail prices versus manufacturing costs
- Improve your competition value
- Revenue versus competitors
- Revenue trends versus industry trends
Supply chain management
- On-time delivery
- Ratio of numbers of days of sales versus inventory to fulfill those sales (DSI)
- Inventory levels for top-selling products
- Number of early, on-time, late orders over time
- Number / volume shipments shipped by request date
- Real-Time Acces
10 tips to manage data integration tools.
HOW CAN DATA INTEGRATION DEVELOPER HELP YOU?
Responsibilities of the ETL / Data Integration Developer include data integration and matching tasks, along with standard ETL functions (ETL Developer).
- ETL coding and documentation – complex matching transforms, full and incremental loads in SAP Data Services
- Interact with agencies/BAs to further refine and understand data specifications.
- Work with DBAs in creation/review of supported data models and structures in SQL Server.
- Report and interact well with project team on progress and data issues.
- Provide feedback on project processes and techniques to optimize different project tasks.
- Operating Systems Windows Server 2008/2012 ERP SAP Data, Various RDBMS/Oracle/SAP HANA/Teradata/Hadoop