What is Business Intelligence Consultant ?
Business Intelligence Consultants are responsible for developing and implementing Business Intelligence systems. … A successful example resume for the job should mention business intelligence expertise, communication and interpersonal skills, problem solving orientation, creativity, and computer proficiency.
How do Mister Big Data help our clients ?
Our analytics team and help us enable our clients providers to improve the lives of our patients. You’ll learn to think globally about the health of our patient populations and drive new insights into interventions that make clients BI system healthier and make the care system more financially sustainable. Use your interest in data analysis to really enhance people’s lives in a direct and measurable way.
Essential Job Duties of Junior Business Intelligence Analyst:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Learns to become proficient in developing reports and analytical tools using Epic Reporting Workbench, Radar, Qlikview, Business Objects, and the Microsoft BI Stack.
- Collaborates with teammates to enable new insights using SQL and various healthcare analytics tools. Communicates effectively with users and teammates to gain consensus on proper timelines, project scope, and ensure desired outcomes are met. Works with users to ensure they are successful with the data we provide. Maintains positive professional relationships with customers.
- Documents work thoroughly and contribute to our culture of sustainable maintenance through adherence to standards.
- Applies Agile principles to daily work.
- Gains a detailed understanding of the business operations driving analytics needs.
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related disciplines.
- Must obtain EPIC certification within six (6) months of hire.
Working Conditions, Equipment, Physical Demands:
There is a reasonable expectation that employees in this position will not be exposed to blood-borne pathogens.